I often procrastinate writing homework and reading books because of environmental distractions, and the most important thing to do to improve the procrastination situation is to make a plan first and force myself to concentrate. 

While concentration can be slowly cultivated, slowly extending from the first 10 minutes to more than 1 hour, and finally I believe I can overcome procrastination.



留言

  1. To overcome the difficulties, can make the difficulties into opportunities!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. I also often procrastinate because of environmental interference!!

    回覆刪除
  3. This is a good way to progress,I believe you can achieve your goal!

    回覆刪除
  4. I believe you can overcome it. Let's work together to overcome it

    回覆刪除
  5. σ`∀´)σ I also procrastinate with homewortk. I think that's a good idea to beat the procrastination.

    回覆刪除

發佈留言

熱門文章